The Constitution-making for Peace Programme and Online Resource Center supports constitution-making and reform processes by providing:
- Access to over 1,000 pages of options for the process of constitution-making as well as policy guidance in our Resource Center.
- Download or read sections online of our Constitution-Making Handbook with comprehensive discussions about risks, opportunities, and options for each phase and step in a constitution-making process; This seminal work is now in Arabic, English, French, Vietnamese and soon to be in Ukranian and Russian.
- Explore in-depth constitution-making topics through our Guidance series.
- Ask our constitution-making process experts a question through our Advisory Services.
- Access Links to official constitution-making websites and key external websites.
- To access the Women's Constituitonal Voices portal - a resource to support women and men promoting gender justice and women's full participation in the process, click here.